Saturday 21 January 2017

More on the man that has the biggest joystick in the world (pics) & video

Be warned of these explicit pictures!
That Roberto Esquivel Cabrera from Saltillo, Mexico, has the largest joystick in the world, with a member measuring a mammoth 18.9 inches, not in doubt.
The health implications is what is worrisome.
The incredible size of Roberto’s joystick has caused him series of health problems. He frequently suffers urinary tract infections and he keeps his monster joystick wrapped in bandages as he claims continuous discomfort when not wrapped in bandages.
Every night he sleeps on his back so as to avoid discomfort and Roberto says his joystick has too much girth to have intercourse. Not only that, but his joystick keeps him from enjoying the finer things in life, such as sex… And kneeling down.
As a matter of fact, the Mexican government has labelled him disabled and so, he enjoys the economic benefits from government.
With all these bad effects, he has continuously refused doctors advice on getting a joystick reduction.
He said “I am happy with my joystick, I know nobody has the size I have. I would like to be in the Guinness Book of Records but they don’t recognise this record… I am famous because I have the biggest joystick in the world”.
I don’t feel sad because I know in the USA there is a lot of women. One of them will be the right size for me. And the people are not like over here, they are more liberal. They don’t care about what I have in my pants.
Watch the video

No comments:

Post a Comment