Saturday 21 January 2017

I did not sleep with any church member's wife - Edo pastor cries out

Pastor and founder of Miracle House of God Prophetic Ministry, Edo State, Prophet Great Emokpae, who was accused of being involved in an amorous affair with the wife of one Anthony Ehikioya, have denied the allegation.
The pastor who immediately took to his heels to avoid being lynched by the angry mobs out his church, has spoken to news men revealing why he ran away and denying all allegations against him
I did not sleep with any church member's wife - Edo pastor cries out
How angry mob destroyed the pastor's church
Emokpae said: “I was so surprised when I came to church on (that) Sunday. Meanwhile, the man had threatened that he would destroy my church. As I was going to church, I saw a crowd. Some were holding machetes and different weapons. I had to run for my dear life. I am not on the run. They are going to pay for everything they have destroyed because I am really innocent. Heaven and God bear me witness; I don’t know what they have accused me about."
The man of God further revealed that: “Before my arrival at the church, they (mob) were there. The only things I make use of are my Bible, staff and girdle; any other thing, apart from the ones I mentioned, was brought by them.”
Also, the woman who was accused of sleeping with the pastor disclosed that all allegations were not true and on several occasions, her husband had rebuked her for attending that church with her children.
Bridget said: “I told my husband that if he thought that it (adultery) happened, he should take me to my people so that they would know what to do. He went to his people and told me not to enter his house again. I have been in Ekpoma since last Friday. I am innocent and the man (pastor) is innocent. The pastor is good to me and my family. I don’t have anything with the pastor and he doesn’t have anything with me
However, the state’s Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Moses Nkombe, explained that the pastor was still on the run but the woman’s husband is assisting in the search of the man.
Nawa o!

No comments:

Post a Comment